TAKE A STAND WITH US TO SAVE LIVES!
Includes: Bus, Lodging, Three Meals, Concert, & Youth Rally.
TEENS & CHAPERONES SIGN UP HERE
(We are going as a region so please sign up on St. Clare's Website)
Note: Parents if you want to attend you MUST complete Safe Haven Training
Wednesday, January 17th, 2018
11:00pm - Meet at Saint Benedict Catholic Church
950 Darrell Creek Trail, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466
11:30pm - Leave Saint Benedict - Sleep throughout the night on the bus
Thursday, January 18th, 2018
7:15am - Arrive at Old Country Buffet for Breakfast
2942 Prince William Pkwy, Woodbridge, VA 22192
8:15am - Leave Old Country Buffet
9:00am - Drop off in DC
You will get a choice of 3 options of what to do in DC for the day! (MAPS OF DC DAY OPTIONS)
Options will include: 1) National Shrine, St. John Paul II Shrine, Catholic University ($10 extra for metro)
2) Bible Museum, Natural History Museum, Smithsonian Museums
3) Holocaust Museum & National Monuments (Washington, WW2, Lincoln)
If it gets too cold we will go to the Smithsonians.
- You will be given the chance to tell us on the bus which option you want.
You will stop for lunch during the way somewhere in DC. (Lunch is on you!)
5:00pm - Leave DC for Holy Name of Jesus
920 11th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
6:00pm - Dinner
6:30pm - Youth Rally
10:00pm - Bedtime
Friday, January 18th, 2018
5:00am - Wake Up/Breakfast
5:30am - Leave for Youth Rally & Mass for Life at the Capital One Arena
6:15am - Drop Off - Doors open to the Capital One Arena
601 F St NW Washington, DC 20004
6:45am - Rally begins (Confession is available)
9:00am - Mass
12:00pm - Lunch/March for Life rally begins
1:00pm - March for Life walk up Constitution Avenue to Supreme Court and Capitol Building
2:30pm - Meet on bus to drive back to Saint Benedict Catholic Church
We will stop on the way back for dinner (Dinner is on you!)
12:00am - Arrive back at Saint Benedict Catholic Church
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable & Winter Clothes! We will be outside A LOT!
- Bring an umbrella or poncho in case it rains!
- Comfortable Shoes! You will be walking A LOT!
- Pillow & Blanket for sleeping on the bus (Wednesday Night)
- Sleeping bag/Air mattress/pillow/blanket (Thursday Night)
- Back Pack for the bus & day in DC
- Drawstring Bag for Friday (Backpacks not allowed in Capital One Arena)
- Snacks for the Bus
- A refillable water bottle/container
- Extra Money for Thursday Lunch & Friday Dinner = Estimate $30
- If you choose for your DC Day to go to the National Shrine & St. John Paul II Shrine please bring an extra $10 for metro
TO DO BEFORE THE TRIP
- Download the March for Life App
- Make sure you are added to the Group Me for the March for Life (Check with your Youth Minister)
- Start praying for all those attending the March for Life & the unborn we are marching for